ddProductions Website Services

Search Engine Optimization

The steps to Get Your Website Noticed

Search Engine Optimization

The site that we build for you will be fast, and it will contain the Search Words and Search Terms that you think your customers will use to find your site.

We now build all our sites optimized for mobile devices, as over 70% of customer searches are now made from Mobile phones. The remaining 30% are made from Computers with 2 or 3% from tablets.

There are many companies that specialize in SEO work and once your site is launched you can approach some for quotes for their services.

Social Sites

Links to your site from sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are a great help for getting your site higher in the Search Engine Results.

It is very easy to create a page for your business on each platform and link them all to each other.